Project 2 Handicap

Online log of a quest to drop my golf handicap from a nine to a two within sixty months. Sink or swim, I'll give it my best shot. Advice is not only appreciated, it's encouraged!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

One Plane Success

Another solid round on Wednesday, again focusing on maintaining a 35 to 45 degree spine angle at setup.

A 76 this time, with 12 pars, 5 bogeys and a birdie.

Again, I was able to get substantial extra distance with my drives. Really, with all clubs.

I'm finding that I can swing with more force than before. I'm also still able to keep the right side of the hole out of play.

One downside appears to be that I've lost some accuracy with my short irons - especially with the wedge. I suspect it may that I have to adjust the clubface angle to the new, more upright swing path. Might also be that my alignment has to change.

All in all though, I'm thrilled with the newfound length and sold ball striking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home