Project 2 Handicap

Online log of a quest to drop my golf handicap from a nine to a two within sixty months. Sink or swim, I'll give it my best shot. Advice is not only appreciated, it's encouraged!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Further Analysis

I missed 4 putts of 5 feet or less yesterday.

Make those putts and I shoot even par 72 - which has been a goal of mine...well...forever.

The problem with analysis like this, of course, is that it ignores the breaks I had during the round. I had at least four of those - two long bomb putts that found the hole, a drive that hit the cart path and bounced back in the fairway and another drive that easily could have been in the trees but bounced out along the cart path and gave me an easy pitch to the green.

Still... I shouda' made those damn putts!

Friggin' game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home