Project 2 Handicap

Online log of a quest to drop my golf handicap from a nine to a two within sixty months. Sink or swim, I'll give it my best shot. Advice is not only appreciated, it's encouraged!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back on Track

Over the past few months my golf obsession has been replaced by a fitness obsession.

Fortunately, I think the two obsessions are mutually compatable.

My new diet and exercise lifestyle change has had an impact on my game. For instance, I've noticed that I've been more laid back about my game, and really in regards to life in general. For some reason, I'm feeling less stress and that translates to a happier life in general.

The 50 plus pound weight loss has also had an impact. For example;
  • I have greater flexibility.
  • I'm less tired towards the end of a round.
  • And I don't have to work to suck my stomach in when the cute cart girl comes around!
In time, I'm sure my new found fitness will also translate to lower scores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home