Project 2 Handicap

Online log of a quest to drop my golf handicap from a nine to a two within sixty months. Sink or swim, I'll give it my best shot. Advice is not only appreciated, it's encouraged!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Plane Truth Redux

So I've been reading Jim Hardy's second book on his two different swing theory, The Plane Truth for Golfers Master Class.

As with the first book, I'm seeing some success.

Hardy's detailed description of the one plane swing is evidently sinking into my thick skull. While I had little success during a driving range session last week, I took the concepts to the course with me Sunday, and hesitantly pulled them out of the bag during warm ups.

Eureka! Something clicked and I started hitting solid shots (for the first time in months I might add.) While my on course play wasn't stellar I was pleased with my shot making overall.

Tonight at the driving range brought even greater success.

Time will tell.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you recognize yourself as an uncultivated one-plane swinger, or are you converting?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home